September 23, 2012

Happy to Be Back Sushi

So I've been gone. Again.

I broke my computer. Again.

But Now I'm back! And I made some sushi!

Super Unhealthy Sushi

Ingredients:
Sushi Rice, prepared
Eggplant, cut into sticks
Tofu, cut into sticks
Carrots, grated into matchsticks (I have a julienne grater)
Scallions, bottom cut off
Sesame Seeds
Rice Chex
GF flour mixed with soy milk to form a pancake like batter
Oil, for Deep Frying
Nori
Vegannaise
Sriracha sauce

Directions:
Heat the oil on the stove.
Take your Rice Chex, and crush to form tempura like flakes with a rolling pin.
Coat the tofu and eggplant in your Flour and milk mixture, and then quickly toss with the rice chex flakes.
Deep fry the tofu and eggplant until golden and crunchy.
Spread the rice onto the sushi, and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Top with a scallion, carrot strips, and some tofu and eggplant.
Roll the roll and slice into pieces.
Mix together some vegannaise and sriracha sauce to form a spicy mayo dip.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment