May 15, 2012

A breakfast Fry Up

I don't post many breakfast foods. It's not because I hate breakfast, it's just I don't eat much breakfast foods, besides the occasional waffle or bowl of cereal when I'm running late/out of other food. It's just never really been my thing. I make pasta with peas for breakfast, but I can't do that when people are around... I get weird looks.

But today I made something which is the closest thing to breakfast foods that I make, and it's delicious and very filling!

Breakfast Fry Up
Ingredients:
1 Smallish Potato, cut into chunks
1/2 a carrot, thinly sliced
3/4 cup broccoli slaw, or coleslaw mix
3 mushrooms, cut into chunks
a slice of tofu, cut into chunks (it comes to about 1/3 cup tofu)
1 tsp minced garlic
1 tbsp olive oil
salt, pepper, and a sprinkle of Rosemary

Directions:
Place the potato chunks into the microwave, nuke for a minute or two.
Heat the oil, and add in the mushroom and garlic, cooking until fragrant.
Add in the other vegetables, tofu,  and the potatoes (when they're done in the microwave) and cook for a few minutes.
Salt, Pepper, and Sprinkle in some Rosemary. Cook for about 30 seconds more.
Transfer to a plate, and eat up! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment